please help
i have a warm burning sensation under my foreskin after getting a ******** from a hooker a few days ago.  I felt the warm burning the very next day after receiving the ********.  should i tell my wife that i may have an std or do you think that this is a urinay infection and it will go away?
Hi Ken, Do you mean oral sex? Well as for telling the wife, now thats your call.
Look if you tell the wife before you get tested, which I surggest you do and quickly, if your clean, then your OK but if you jump straight in and tell the wife could be goodbye to marrage, and hallow to lots of big bills.
So just go get tested, STD/GUM Clinic, the staff will do there best to help, but you will need to find some way of not having sex till you get the job done.
Good Luck, you will need it.
It does not sound like any STD, it may be a fungal infection like balantis but it also may be due too anxiety. It also may be irritation to a new soap or detergent you are using.. I suggest you see your doctor. The longer you ignore this the more anxious you will get. It might be absolutely nothing
I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you have, besides poor sexual morals and a marriage that should have never happened in the first place. - Blu