please let me know ! (masturbation )
I have masturbated since 13 (I'm female) . I wanted to wean my self off because I'm scared its a sin and it (may or may not ) may make me aggressive . And this is extremely embarrassing but i used to wet the bed alot as a kid and it still kinda well happens ! i was wondering if masturbating weakens your ability to hold it in during the night ? . And if it does make you aggressive . OH and if this is a sin I am a Christ believer and i don't want to upset or do anything really sinful ! PLEASE LET ME KNOW !!!  

And maybe if its not i kinda want to learn how to squirt .
No, it should cause you to wet the bed. You may have a weak bladder. Have you ever been tested for that? In my opinion, masturbation is'nt a sin. It sounds like it's causing you alot of stress because you think it is though. Humans are sexual creatures. As long as it's not the only thing you think about and you don't do it all day long I think you're just fine and completely normal.
Hi katie, Female masturbating, will never do you any harm, they say it will make you a better lover, why its because you know your own sexuality, your at one with your body, I've read about women who masturbate to orgasm 10 times a day, and still have sex with there husbands when they come home.
As for a sin, its a thing put out to frighten poor young girls like you, you need to broaden your outlook on masturbating, google dobson and ross, on there you can read a lot more on masturbating, its run by Dr Betty Robson, I think this will broaden your outlook.
Just relax and enjoy.
Good Luck
Hi Katie,Forgot one thing for to try, there an exercise called kegels, google kegels for women, I think this will help you with your bed wetting problem.
Good Luck