Sexual Health Community
pls help ... penis prob ...

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

pls help ... penis prob ...

hi people ... im 20 and i feel as if my penis is dead ... what happened was i masturbated too much for around one and a half months .... and when my penis becomes erect and after it goes down i saw some sperm coming or leaking without actually masturbating and i felt like i masturbated , in a moment when i was about to **** i saw my penis size becoming really small and it became normal in a some seconds .... but just to check the erection of my penis i masturbated ... then i noticed my peniss not getting erection and without erection i was able to masturbate ( ie sperm came out without the erection itself ) ... now i feel as if it wont erect again ..... im really worried ... wats the reason for this and wat s the cure ????? pls help people
Masturbation is considered normal and healthy.

But the issue with masturbation is that most males tend to reach an ejauculation with a half-hard penis and that's not the correct way.

Masturbate only when you're fully horny or haven't ejaculated in a while.

It is not wise to masturbate several times in one day and to ejaculate with a half-hard penis.

This is why some men have a hard time getting a full erection with a woman.
hmmm ... wats the soln for this ... will i become normal again ????
You need to get your mind right! Your psychological way of thinking towards sex and giving your penis pleasure is not balanced.

Stay away from masturbation for a while so you can free your mind!
hmmm ...