Sexual Health Community
plz help to get increase my penis

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

plz help to get increase my penis

upto 7 inches i want to increase
am having less than six inches when its not erect am afraid to touch it its too small when its not erect as i seen in gay video males have bery huge but i need avgplz help to make it 7 inches by applying oil or message plz help no pills or medication i want to take
No need to get your penis any larger, there probably is not a good way too. Size does not matter, as long as you wiggle it the right way, you will be fine.
there r many ways to increase so i wana make it huge for my partnar
Hi M, If you fill you need it bigger then thats your choice, just go to pegym, and on there look for beginners jelqing, this should help along with beginners streaching, but you stick to the program, you do not try and push it or rush it, it could give you Ed if you do.
So just take it easy, and remember it will take time.
Good Luck