Sexual Health Community
plz suggestion

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

plz suggestion

i am 40 years old my weight is 82kg height is 5'.4'' male .
my testosterone level is 269.3ng/dl (rechecked)
so my problem Erectile dysfunction plz suggestion treatment
Hi A, Me I'm in ED recovery and I have done by useing herbs and a hormone, its on a post titaled DRUGE VERSUS HERBS, HERBS MY CHOICE, if you goole that it will take you to it and I will email you my daily intake, please just give a read, and then give it a trial for 12 weeks, if its working for you, by week 6 you should have seen some improvments and be getting nocternal erections and morning woods.
Good Luck