Sexual Health Community
porn, mastrubation and ed .....cure

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

porn, mastrubation and ed .....cure

I am 29 years old, i use to mastrubate 5-6 times a week, some times two times a day, 1 month ago i have done force mastrubation continuously for two times by seeing porn. from the next day i have weak erections and untill one week i dont get erection at all. i use to see porn and mastrubate. Later after one week i get very weak erections, that too i get only when i lay down, when i get up its is gone. i get erections only when i stimulate continuously with my hand by watching porn. My erections also doesnt stand long with out stimulation with my hand. i feel i have damaged my nerves in my  brain due to force mastrubation continuoisly two times. i get morning erections some time strong and some time weak. I went to urologist he didnt even check he said that at your age it is common but u dont have any problem its a psychologiocal problem and he said dont think of that or even test for some days it will be cured by itself. i cant do any thing if you also have problem. I read some forums that some people have the same problem and it will be cured by itself if we dont watch any porn and mastrubation for 1 month or 3months.  I m going to get married this jan befor that i wanna get cured this other wise im going to die.... could any one suggest me wat can i do so solve my problem, if any one has encountered same problem does it cured......please help me
Your obsession with porn and need for it and masturbation tells me that it is psychological. Get some counseling with a therapist that specializes in sexual issues. I trust that you are not sexually active with your fiancée. She will not like the porn issue. So, that needs to stop.    
Hi buddy! I've been there done that...
How I resolved the entire issue, I STOP MASTURBATING. I now have great sex all the time!

Some men psychologically handle masturbation vs. real sex.
Some men cannot! It causes sexual problems in the bedroom due to your mind and penis being use to self-pleasure.

People will say porn is the issue but I'm an individual that watches porn daily (but no masturbation) and still have great sex with different women (I"m not in a relationship)

So my advice is to quit the masturbation and still watch porn if you wish. However, others will tell you to quit both all together and that is fine too but in my opinion, quit watching porn is difficult to do if you are that affatuated with sexy naked women. Also, if you continue to watch porn but no masturbation, that will build self-control and confidence within the mind/body/soul. You can do something that most men cannot do!

So as far as masturbation goes, just stop touching your penis for an entire month and you will feel and see a big difference in your penis.

thanks!!!!!

ive read some where that parasympathetic nervous system controls all these excitement and because of over excitement it can be damaged....i felt i have damaged my nervous system .....but thanks bro ill stop checking it for 1 month or more and will see the diff....