porn rather then partner?
So latly ive been finding myself pushing away my bf and not really wanting to do anything with him and instead wanting to watch porn and masturbate. Why?
Probably because you've been watching to much porn and masterbating to it to much, it can become an addiction. Try to cut back on watching and it and just masterbating. The more you watch it that's what you will expect from your partner and in reality most people don't know how or can't perform like porn stars can. Give it a try :)
I 2nd what kelsebby92 said!
because you dont feel sexually attracted to your bf anymore or his not pleasing you the way you want
This has become a problem for me my fiance and I have been together almost 5 years and I've caught him numerous times yesterday went into my PC history nothing but porn,I hate it, hurt because he said it would stop and he hasn't, I'm attractive with big breast and a great tail. We only have sex once a week if that. I'm on the verge of leaving, I've taken off my ring as well. I guess I've never had this before so I don't know how to deal with it.