Sexual Health Community
porn

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

porn

my name is gina and i hav been addicted to porn since i was 10
i dont know how to stop
can anybody help me?
HI GINA,
            ITS BETTER TO CHANGE YOUR MIND IN SUCH A WAY THAT "IT  ILL LOOSE MY SEXUAL ABILITIES AND IT WILL MAKE ME  CRZY ".AFTER THT YOU CAN JUST AVOID THE SITUATION  OR JUST MASTURBATE WITHOUT SEEING THAT.WHEN YOU PRACTSE THIS WAY  FOR A YEAR YOU MAY BE ABLE TO RECOVER THAT PROBLEM.
                                                      BEST OF LUCK
                                                                    ***@****
just tell someone like your best friend and make them make sure you dont whatch it and avoid pepole who talk about it or just avoid the subject and on top of that masterbait without looking at it to sorda smothen the urge