Sexual Health Community
possible blood clot in penis

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

possible blood clot in penis

the veins (or possibly arterys) on my penis and strangely down the left side of my scrotum stand out very thick and visable (whether I am erect or not)in a way that they have not before been. I would urgently like any infomation on this as it seems to get worse daily.
  I would also like to mention that I am in my teenaged years and masturbate frequently (i'm not sure if eather of those factors are the problem but they might be something to do with it)
  I have put the title as "possible blood clot in penis" because it seems (to my untrained mind) that it is the most likely reason
   I am happy to take any advice or infomation that you have and if you want any futher infomation then please just ask me