Sexual Health Community
practically bled to death...

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

practically bled to death...

I just lost my virginity the other night.  I bled so much it wasn't even funny.  The guy was really big apparently.  He couldn't get all the way in and we went to change positions but realized that was unrealistic as soon as i moved because i was bleeding like buckets and buckets. it bled through all my bed sheets all the way through to the mattress. all over the rug and it looked like i murdered someone in the bathroom.  i was in the shower at least a half hour alltogether waiting for it to stop. because everytime i got out it would start all over again and i bled through so many pads. i had 5 on at one point and bled through all of them!  finally after about an hour it slowed to like a regular period.  I've searched and searched to see if this is normal but from what i've found it definetly isn't.  I almost passed out multiple times from loss of blood.  Does it have anything to do with me skipping periods a lot?  Could there be something seriously wrong with me?  I'm so freaked out!  needless to say that guy is never gonna talk to me again.  i basically ruined sex altogether for him.
i would definatley get a friend or family member to take you to the doctor before anything serious happens
i was afraid of that. ughh!
That is not normal. You should see a doctor.