Sexual Health Community
seeking a sexual surrogate

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

seeking a sexual surrogate

I live in the Indianapolis area, and I am interested in finding a sexual surrogate.  I have searched the internet and other sexual counseling centers and have had no luck.  Can you recommend another way to find a sexual surrogate?  Thanks
What is a sexual surrogate?
A sexual surrogate is someone that you work with on a bit of a theraputic basis to have sex with.  Usually a person seeks out a sexual surrogate to work out a sexual dysfunction or fear.  I want to find a surrogate to help me with my lack of vaginal orgasims.
So you actually have sex with this person?

So the problem you have is lack of vaginal orgasims? You can not have an orgasm when having intercourse? Can you have an orgasm by having your clitoris stimulated?
I just read your journal entry and it is normal for women not to have an orgasm while having intercourse. Most women can't orgams through intercourse, so there is nothning wrong with you.
Well that may be true....that there is nothing wrong with me...but I still want to work on it any way.  In the past I have not been with any sexual partners that were willing enough to work with me on this.  So..I'm hoping to find a surrogate.
If your body is physically not able to do it like most women, then no matter how much you try it will never happen.

And to be honest I believe a sex surrigate is a bunch of BS.
Well I have done a good bit of reading about sexual surragocy (not just on the internet) so I dont have a lot of concerns about using a surrogate.  As far as my inability to have vaginal or g-spot orgasims, yes I do realize many women are unable to achieve this, but it will be AMAZINGLY fun to keep on trying!!  After all...what can it possibly hurt  :-)
hi .so a sexual surrogate isent a women haveing a baby for a nother women.all this time i was thinking this was that.can some one please tell me realy what is a sexuall surrgate the deffantion on this,
It sounds more like you want to find someone to have sex with then anything else. This is really not the right place for that.
I am not trying to come off like a jerk but this is the place to help people not find someone to have sex with.
from "google"

As we enter the 21st Century, sex therapy utilizing the services of surrogates continues to be popular, largely because it is a very effective therapeutic modality. Still, too, does the public continue to have a fascination with surrogates and what they do, despite a temporary decline in the number of surrogates and therapists who worked with them in the early 1990s because of some of the reasons noted below. Despite these facts, little in-depth research has been conducted since I wrote the paper that has either corroborated or updated my findings or expanded on them, looking for changes in their practices. Because of the many requests for my study that I have received over the years and the continuing interest in my work in this area, I have decided to publish the original document in World Wide Web format for the benefit of everyone who has either a research or personal interest in sex surrogate therapy.

Nevertheless, because it was done in the early 1980s, it is essentially a snapshot of the practices of surrogates almost twenty years ago. Surrogate therapy has probably changed somewhat over the past two decades for several reasons. These changes need to be documented and incorporated into our collective knowledge about normative sexuality and how to address the various problems we have created or maintained around it.
no, i am not using this forum to simply find someone to have sex with, there are many other resource to find a "bed buddy" -  when you are wtih a "surrogate" the reason is to achieve a clinical or theraputic outcome; which is what I am seeking.....not the same when you are with just any "****" that shows up.....
I have a sexual dysfunction how or where do I go or call to make an appointment?
catie207948 - you are thinking of a surrogate mother, not a sexual surrogate.  The word "surrogate" more-or-less means a replacement, or a stand-in, so could apply to a mother, a worker, a teacher, or a sex partner equally.

I think several posters are either mis-understanding what CricketKat is after, or are imposing their own moral values here.  What is being looked for here is not "someone to have sex with", essentially a male prostitute.  It's more like a therapist, even slightly like a coach or trainer - except, understandably, most medical or psychological therapists do not have actual sex with their clients. I've seen them discussed a couple of times on TV programs - yes, it is a controversial field (and, technically, they may fall foul of prostitution laws since they are having sex, and receiving payment for it), but they do exist.

Some may disagree with it, most probably would never seek out something like this themselves, but that does not make it wrong or "BS" for someone who thinks they could benefit and want to try it, to seek it out.  If any poster had actual experience of using a surrogate, or even personally knew someone who had, their views and opinions might be a bit more relevant...

But, back to the original question... no, sorry, I have no idea at all how you'd go about finding someone like this.  I imagine advertising is tricky, both from a legal standpoint and from attracting the wrong sort of client.