self musterbation
hi and thanks for your help
im 22 years old and i musterbute since i was 12! i investigate a lot about that and every body says that cant be dangerous and cause any health problems but its near two years that i become to lose my hair and i already lost 60% of it! many one says your hair become thin and breakable because that u masterbute; what shall i doing now?
please help me i want my hair!!!!!!
Masturbation has nothing to do with hair loss!! If it did every man would be bald!!
I forgot to add every woman would be bald!
Yeah, I've been masturbating for over 10 years and have no health problems.  The hair loss is unrelated to masturbating but you should really ask a doctor about it because it could be due to other issues that you could get treated.
Hi!
I Am addicted to masturbating. Now i want to ged rid of this addict. Please Help me How can i Get rid of this habit? My age is 22 years and i am male.