Sexual Health Community
semen shoot

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

semen shoot

how can i shoot my semen atleast 6 inches far from my penis ?
why do you care how far it goes?
my gf finds it more pleasurable if it shoots somewhat a bit farther
(scratches head)

well, I do believe that the answer to the question may be somewhat disappointing...the only solution of which I'm aware is abstention for several days if not a week or so which allow all the inner machinery  to get all wound up and the subject matter to build up a bit and give that a (ahem) shot. Frequent activity to the best of my knowledge limits the velocity  (and volume) at which the subject matter exits the body, and velocity in this case results in distance.

Good luck
scream SEMEN POWER!!!!!! right when youre about to *** XD
Inspirational!
I shall persuade my gentleman friend to implement the technique that you so eloquently described... purely for scientific purposes, of course...   :)
I think screaming SEMEN POWER might work better because you might force air to that area from the lungs,I'll try this technique with my husband......purely for scientific purposes,of course...  :-) --I just don't know how he'll react when I tell him he has to scream out SEMEN POWER
what the heck is going on here.. is it some sort of porno forum or something
Don´t worry, no porno forum is going on here, people just try to discuss about some creative innovations, it is ok, even in methodology of science there is a principle called "Anything goes", so why shouldn´t it work also in the field of sexology? Porno forum would be the case only if people sent some photos to demonstrate the results of the above mentioned techniques...:) To all: Have a nice day !

Thank you very much..I wanted to tread lightly, add a touch of humor and perhaps a bit of education at the same time..I'm somewhat at a loss as to how his girlfriend derives more pleasure from such a phenomenon unless she likes,  well......think Peter North here (from back in my long gone porn fan days)...

Or perhaps, if he  can't wait the prescribed week he can try hiding a tube of clear caulking (assuming the lights are off which now that I think about it they likely aren't) and at the precise moment of his  highest sexual pleasure provide a hefty squirt or 2 of caulking in her direction..(make sure the caulking has been warmed a bit)...and keep a cloth handy with which to quickly remove it so she doesn't permanently become one with the sheets or whatever surface may be nearby.

(note, I am NOT a doctor)

Jim
Narla...one must be careful when forcing all that air from the lungs as it might get misdirected within the nether regions of the body and make its exit from an unintended orifice.

Jim

(note:  I am NOT a doctor)
Lollll.....

I'm going to start work tonight (in between my regular job for which I'm on call) on a pill to advertize on late night TV...I think I'll call it..."shoot 'em up" or "more power to you"...I'd bet I'd make millions before someone discovers it's totally worthless.
Don´t worry - even when someone discovers it´s totally worthless, people will not stop buying it:) Your newly established business will have a good potential to flourish forever, so do not hesitate and start working on the pill! By the way, if you develop the pill, would you be so kind to send me at least a free sample?:)) I´d like to buy it:)
absolutely....right now I'm watching a program about people climbing Mt Everest, so it might have to wait..I have all the scientific equipment fired up, all the lights blinking and liquid stuff bubbling and bolts of electricity shooting around the room...

Working on the TV Ad now too... "guaranteed to increase the length of your shoot from that certain part of the male body....everytime"
I think this has to be the best conversation I have ever read. I still can't figure out how a man can shoot said liquid farther. Though according to my fiance it is possible to shoot several feet. Though the people who commonly do that are professionals and I highly doubt they have abstained from their given profession, and I have not as of late heard one scream Semen Power. And by the way if I had money I would donate it to your nonexistant research just so I could see the tv commercial. "The sex won't improve but the clean up time will. make sure to check the ceiling you lucky luck man. *wink*" Sorry that was just a mantal picture I had of the smiling bob guy....

slightly changing the direction of the subject I once had a gilfriend ask if I could, er, "hit the ceiling"..several attempts at doing so resulted in failure, however I can report the research was quite enjoyable.

Jim
Well as a girl I find it enjoyable and a turn on to watch the semen shoot, the farther it goes I am not sure the better, however, my boyfriend doesn't shoot anywhere, it just kind of drools out, and we have done everything from absening to a couple times a day and nothing changes it.  I am not sure it would turn me on at all if he yelled 'semen power' or anything like that, but pretty sure it will be good for a laugh. I am not at all sure why I feel turned on and excited when I see semen shoot from a man's manhood, but I miss it, and it is just one of those things, like why seeing naked or barely naked breasts turns some guys on.  Also on that note, my boyfriend has had some difficulty with erectile disfunction from before he met me and often (less often now) take cialis... which incidently doesn't make it shoot either...

good luck if you find a way to make it shoot I would love to know it=0)
Oh, I'm working on it....my lab is all fired up, the lights are blinking, the electricity is jumping from place to place and I'm about to put my lab coat on and head out there, now that I'm off work..

help is on the way!
Go Super Gizmo--maybe that's what you could call your invention.lmao
I have just got obsessed with the idea of the research trying to "hit the ceiling", I might try it as well but I am afraid that I will need a ladder. At least until Beargizmo offers me his new invention, I will just use the ladder to reach the goal. Beargizmo, please keep on working... By the way, when speaking about hitting the ceiling, it was just when I read this post that I fully understood the original meaning of English idiom "hit the roof". Sorry, I am not a native English speaker, so I just need to enrich my vocabulary a bit:)))
well, my research is temporarialy suspended as all the power went off in the neighborhood, and my wife said 'what the hell are you doing?"...we have power now but I am on call for work and am working a customer issue and then I have to make a pot of chili for my hungry family..

Maybe the product will be called "Hit the roof"...the meaning, Severin is somewhat humorus for us mortal men...my gf at the time was wondering if with er, self stimulation on can generate enough horsepower to be lying on a normal surface, no ladder, and hit the roof with the products of the stimulation which of couse I cant see as possible...however as I said, the research in making such an attempt was certainly worth the effort.

Local news reports indicate an explosion has destroyed the home of one Dr Beargizmo (I'm not a doctor) he kept repeating. who was engaged in some sort of experimentation in his "lab"..no injuries reported but Dr Gizmo kept repeating "I was just trying to help the men of this world and that certain part of the male body and associated organs"..and "shoot...I wonder what went wrong..sales of this product would have hit the roof"...interviews with Dr Gizmo's ("I AM NOT A DOCTOR") neighbor resulted in responses such as "he's got balls to be experimenting in this neighborhood" and "hes nuts"...

I was only trying to help the men of this world to reach just a little farther to please their women...he declined to comment whether reseach will continue. "somebody has to do something for these men and their women...but right now I have to deal with my rather upset wife and kids and visiting brother in law in finding a place to live...I also need to find my truck, last seen flying through the air to the south...probably in the pond down the street, he added.
this topic is the stink ..
I sincerely hope he didn't "BLOW" the roof of the house.Are we all nuts
i see too many women here like semen. who want to see me cummin on webcam?

well, it's been fun, folks...
see i told you this topic is the "stink" !
Boy, the internet ground to a halt there this morning as everybody was watching the webcame...I couldn't even work!

Jim
I knew I shouldn't have but curiosity got the better of me lmao,I had to use a magnifying glass
a magnifying glass for what ?
He was very small,It was the only way to watch him on the webcam(joking)
i see..
Ya, I've heard of some girls feeling a higher self-esteem when their male partners shoot further. They simply feel like they are sexier to their men.  There are two very easy solutions. First one is to practice yoru PC muscle. it can make your orgasm's contraction stronger and therefore shoot further. Another is ultra easy.... and instant result almost. If you and your gf use the pull-out method instead of condom, you usually masturbate onto your gf right? When you do this, hold your penis shaft near the very tip instead of the base. Do you get where i'm going from here? its like when your trying to water your garden, you regulate the size of the opening of your hoes, it makes the water shoots out further. Make yoru strokes ultra fast just to drive yoruself crazy. Contract the muscle of your anus and penis and resist shooting as hard as possible WHILE YOUR HAND CONTINUES STROKING HARDCORE. This way when you do reach the point-of-no-return, it would be and ultra strong contraction. And remember for each shot that exits, stroke the very tip of penis to make it shoot further. As a side note, you can moan loudly and cuss and look at her in the eyes or body to let her know that youre enjoying this so much, so she knows that you think she is very sexy and erotic. Your gf would be happy. In another word, if you exaggerate your orgasm it would make both of you feel more erotic.
Rarely have I laughed so hard (no pun intended) as I have from reading your posts! I'm not making fun of the subject, just wanted to say "thank you" for starting my day off with a good dose of humor! BTW, I'm a 54yr young hetero male and have never accomplished the , er... 'feat' that is the topic of discussion here. I just live with what God provided me. But I'm still tryin' !!!!!!!!!!! =0)
this is dumb. here are the only tips that will make you "shoot farther" or harder or whatever.

1.  exercizing your kegel muscles. try starting and then stopping three or four times each time you urinate to make the muscle stronger.
2.  regular cardio. the stronger your heart is, the stronger all of your muscles will be.
3.  build up the orgasm. get to the breaking point and then stop. get to the brink again, and stop again. the build up will make it...well, build up.
4.  high protein diet. also, take a men's multivitamin or mens sexual health vitamin. zinc and other vitamins linked to prostate health will keep the pipes flowing cleaner.
5.  hydration. stay well hydrated and you will produce more seminal fluid, which is the non sperm part of your emmission .