Sexual Health Community
sensitive cervix

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

sensitive cervix

hi i apparently have a sensitive cervix...i went to the docters and had all the tests done..everything was normal...the gyno said it was a sensitive cervix...however everytime i have sex i bleed to the point where its embarrassing and uncomfortable! the only thing i can think of that was changed was i went off my birth control?? could this be why? if so why would that cause bleeding? what do i do????

Sorry you are having these issues to deal with. One thing that comes to mind is that when having intercourse, sometimes the penis hits a "spot" inside the vagina that is sensitive and causes it to bleed.

You can try and correct this by having sex in different positions. Ones that you have control over, and how deep the penis enters. One is the old fashioned "missionary" style, another would be you on top, slightly bent toward him in a rocking position. these positions allow you to control the depth and rate the penis goes.

Of course I am saying this because you did say that you have already been to the doctors and had everything checked out and as far as the Gynecological side goes, everything is ok there. So, that leaves positioning.

Good luck and have fun experimenting w/ different positions,
~Tonya
thanks so much for the advise tonya ill give it a try :)
just a quick question...im going back on tricyclin lo..does that birth control make you gain weight?

Hi again :0

i do not think that it is a BIG weight gainer as 3 of my daughters take the same one and they are very thin girls. Actually, I was hoping that it would make one of them add a few pounds as she is fairly thin.

No Worries, if it does then talk to your Gyn and see about switching......I can tell you though that if you Do Not take it...You will certainly gain weight if you get pregnant.........LOL

Take Care, Good Luck,
~Tonya