sensitivity to clit lost by using vibrator???!!!
can using a vibrator on the clitoris too often cause damage to the nerve endings to such a degree that the only way to get an orgasm is by using the vibrator, can this make the clitoris numb to normal stimulus during sex or by using the hands?? if masturbating with the vibrator is stopped can sensitivity be regained in the clit??
my opinion it's just that you enjoy the vibrator. have you had sex other than using a vibrator
oral or intercourse or other sexual pleasure should answer your question
I am a man so I have no personal experience with this matter, but in my opinion stimulation by vibrators shouldn´t cause any damage to nerve endings, but it could influence the way of reaching orgasms in terms of getting used to this only form of reaching orgasm. Anyway, if you want to have orgasms using the hands or other forms of stimulation, you could try to use vibrator to bring yourself very close to orgasm and then try to finish it with your hand, probably this combined technique can help open the door to more various ways of reaching orgasm. Or if you find it difficult to reach orgasm without a vibrator, it should not be a tragedy, you could include vibrator (at least in the final stages of reaching orgasms) into sexual activities with a partner, if he is understanding, he should not have anything against it (if he does not like the idea, try to explain to him that it is the only way of having orgasms for you, and he should be more friendly to using vibrator in this case and for this nice purpose)
Thanks for the response guys. and yes i think i got accustom to the vibrator but i kind of miss the good ole days without it lol. but it does make sense to try and incorporate it in love making. thanks.