severe pain
sometimes after vaginal intercourse with my fiance i have a severe pain in my abdomen and rectum that last about 15 minutes then goes away it starts sometime during sex like he is hitting something it feels like i need to go to the bathroom but don't its just sharp shooting pains could he have hit something or what could cause it, it usually happens a week or two before my period
Does anyone know what this is, because I actually came to this forum looking for an answer to a very similar question. My boyfriend fingered me (which is not out of the ordinary) and now I have pain in my abdomen (it feels more like where my uterus or bladder would be, especially when I press on it (I know, just don't press on it).Incidentally, it is about a week before my period. I am nervous because it has been a few days now. Is it possible that he...uh...moved something? I just don't know what it is.
I know EXACTLY what you are talking about!!  Except I just get it randomly.  I'd see your gyno about it...you could have endometriosis or an ovarian cyst (or something along those lines...because there is a fairly high chance that I have endometriosis....any other problems - especially major cramping at the time of your period, hot/cold spells, nausea, vomitting, etc??)
I'm having the same exact issue right this second!!! I'm freaking out! I could barely walk after me and my fiancé had sex.... Ugh HELP SOMEONE!!!
I am guessing it is endometriosus, I had it years ago & it is quite painful, mine felt like shooting pain in the rectum after normal p/v sex. See your Dr. asap & have it taken care of. Don't worry it is treatable