sex drive after a tummy tuck
I had a tummy tuck over 9 months ago and i have no sex drive at all!!!! it *****! I have a wonderfull husband that i love dearly. He can touch me like no man has ever and use to he could have me ready in 5 seconds flat. Now! I have no desire to even be touched. Its more of a turn off than it is a turn on. I want the feeling that we had prior to this surgery and dont know what is wrong with me. We have tried using toys lotions you name it. Nothing! its getting to the point that he says all you half to do is lay there! I hate it! what is wrong with me and does anyone have any ideas that could possibly help????????? and fast before the love of my life for the past 8 years decides to go and find it some where else!
Okay.... first of all can you feel what's going on down there?
How do you feel about the way you look now?
i have some feeling and my apperance is ok not perfect but able to deal with. just no orgasm, dont even get moist
This may not have anything to do with your surgery. If I were you I would see my gynecologist and have your hormones checked. I see that you're 38? That is young but as we get older our hormone levels can drop. Even women in their 20's can have hormone issues.