sex power, sprem count and fertility
Hi, I am 25 years old male .Since last 5 years i am smoking and drinking. I smoke around 8-10 cigarrates per day.I just got engaged and my marriage is in next two months.I just came to know that smoking and drinking results in reduction in sex power and sprem count.Just wanted to know that if i quit smoking and drinking from today itself, around what time it will take to regain my sex power and sperm count. Also let me know the things that i should do and/or avoid to increase my sex power, sprem count and fertility.
5 years smoking and drinking (unless you were drinking very heavily) shouldn't have caused any significant damage yet, I would think.  You should be fine for your wedding in a couple of months, but stopping smoking, and stopping or reducing alcohol drinking, will be good for your health in every way, so it's worth doing.

Do you have any particular reason to worry about your sperm count and your sexual potency, or are you just worried because you have found out about the damage that smoking and alcohol can cause?

I don't know much about what can imrove your fertility.  Mostly the same stuff that's good for general health - eating well and being active or exercising.  Some foods are supposed to be good for fertility, such as tomatoes, I'm sure there are others as well, do some research.