Sexual Health Community
sex problem with HP

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

sex problem with HP

hi my sex level is very bad , i was daily attracted by sexy photos of girls and iam doing myself handpush to my feelings !! is it not good for my health but iam not controlling , so plz give some advice sir requestedly iam feeling BAD
There is NO harm to your health from what you are doing. It is perfectly normal, and most people do it.

If you are doing it so often that it makes you sore, then that is probably too much.  Also, if you are thinking about it so much that you cannot concentrate on other things in your life, then you may need to control yourself a bit more.  But once a day, maybe twice, is not a problem.

Once you are in a relationship with a girl, it is better to cut down or stop completely, because you will have a better relationship if you save your sexual energy and enthusiasm for when you are with her.
Hi Vin, OK if your over masturbating then it can play havoc with your body, hiar problems, skin problems, memerory problems, eye vision troubles, weakness of the muscles, all this from over masturbating just a simple thing that a lot of people say its ok to masturbate, but your poblem is over masturbating and that is differant, and the above problems come from that, For a start its best if you give up for 8 weeks from masturbating and any sexual contact, for you its a sabbatical back to good health, well a start, after this you just need to get back to living your life but please do it the healthy way and for you just leave masturbating to just twice a week.
After the 8 weeks come back to and tell me how your doing, dont forget to eat healthy, and exersise daily to build you up.
Good Luck
I'm sorry, but the health problems that NOHARD has listed are totally untrue.  Masturbation does not cause any of these problems.  These are just rumours and superstitions, trying to scare people, and put about because some people think that there is a moral problem with masturbation.

Masturbating too much can become an addiction, and that's not good because it can distract you from your normal life.  Also, in some cases it can cause problems with your sex life with a girlfriend/wife, because you have less sexual energy and enthusiasm for her, and because sex with a girl doesn't feel the same as your hand.

But, otherwise, there are no harmful health effects from masturbation.
Hi Sammy just google over masturbating and have a very good read, and try any forums with the problems and the results of peaple who have had problems with over masturbating, its all there.
Good Luck
PS Vin, if you doubt me, you can just do the same, happy reading.
All studies thus far have shown that masturbating once a day is healthier for the prostate than not masturbating is. Maybe scientists are just trying to sell porn, but I don't think that's what it is. Unless you're damaging your health or your penis, you probably shouldn't worry about it.