Sexual Health Community
sex problem

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

sex problem

my penis is less than 6 inches as other guys have 8 or 9 inches  and sperms also come out too fast while doing sex and after doing 1 time mood is oof and interest got down plz help me to come out of these problems plz help through herbal or home based
Hi M, who are these people who say they have 8 or 9 inchs, just get them to show you, at just under six your averige,OK
So at 25 try jelqing to improve your size, go to pegym and look up jelqing for beginners, dont push and dony rush it just do as they say.
And try edging for better staying power, its on the same pegym.
Good Luck
When women are polled about the best penis size, the majority choose 6 inches or just under 6.  So for most, but not all women, you are considered perfect.  Different women have different bodies also.  Nobody can help it.  I can tell you that guys that are 8 or 9 inches are REGULARLY turned down for sex because many, many women cannot or will not allow it.  

It sounds like you are overly anxious and need more exercise.  Try taking L-argimine if you want to take something.  As far as not being able to last long, I think guys have to do mind games in order to last longer.  Turn out the lights or think of mundane chores or whatever it takes to calm yourself down.  Maybe stop intercourse and give a massage or do something for her and then start again.  It's all good.  Don't stress out so much.  Sex should be fun and relaxed - not a contest.  
i had seen there penis and u also see in gay videos  but i need some home based methods to use if u know tell
is my size is perfect from ur view i seen many of 18 or 19 they have big in size than me any special method to increase plz tell
Hi M, one thing to think about first we are differant, your gay vids, the guys you see are there for one reason, they have big p***s, so you been look ing when your mates take a leak then, its called peaking at p**kers.
So you want to be big then, so try jelqing, its an exercise that will slowly help you get bigger, just go to pegym, there look up jelqing for beginners, now you do as they say, you dont push it or rush it, just do what they say and do as they say, or you could end up with ED from over doing it.
Good Luck
can u tell me by any video plz
Hi M there are some vids on pegym. you need to look for them.
Good Luck