Sexual Health Community
sex problems

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

sex problems

hi doctor , please if u can help i need your advice , my old is 29 i got married before a mounth , i was totally virgin before , the problem is when i have a sexiual releashion i feel a lot of pains and i cant go on neither my husband cant go on because i have a lot of pain , this happens to me most of times but rarely i feel little pain and we go on untill my husband is finished and i am not bleeding , no blood even if im was a virgin , but how come ? and that pain it depends on the kind of the hymen or not ? please answer to me
i need your advise i am new immigrant in canada and still dont have my insuranse health .
thank you so much
sorry for bothering you
you need and relaxed foreplay to make you nice and wet