Sexual Health Community
sex witn prostitute

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

sex witn prostitute

hi,

i went for sex with a prostitute,while doing sex no foreplays & directly went for p-v situmalation & after i erected she said that she is not satisfied & i m not fit for doing sex.

i tried again with her,i thought that this time i was gud but still she said the same thing.......

i want to ask that is it possible to satisfy a prostitute who is having sex atleast 20times a day with P-V ?or there is really some problem....?

do reply

thanks
UMMMM...THAT'S JUST WRONG!! SEX WITH A PROSTITUTE IS DISCUSTING!!!!! YOU BETTER GET CHECKED OUT FOR DISEASES!!! GRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i deff. dont think you can satisfy a women whos been having sex all night long at least 20x like you said! and i agree with Catie207. but dont feel bad she's a prostitute for gods sakes!! their's nooo satisfing them lol

your good
but i suggest finding someone that you wont need to pay, just for some sex. that you might get aids or a std from!!!
not a good choice bro.
Hmm. Which country are you in?  Perhaps you should try Denmark and Germany where many of the prostitutes are in Unions and take pride in their work.  Did you try taking back the reciept and getting your money back?

All jokes aside people in the countries where this is legal there are usually regular tests and the professionals are careful enough where the risks are probably equal or less than a one night stand, which is not in itself a reccomendation besides which I think it is illegal in the country the gent is posting from given the name he is using.

That having been said with the obligatory comment that in countries where this is legal crimes are lower etc etc. it is kind of lame to complain about bad customer service from a prostitute.  Sadder that she didn't even fake being pleased with you..

I correct myself this situation is down right pathetic no matter how you look at it.
i used condom while doing sex with her.........can i still catch some disease?
depends on the condom type-materials
Perhaps she needs to go on a customer service course. Isn't the customer always right?
Maybe if you give her a bigger tip, she'll say you're doing a good job.
Seriously though, I think she figured out what it takes to get you to come back. You keep trying to go back and show here how good you can be, and she's getting paid each time.
Man, you don't go to a protitute to try to please her! Her job should be to please you. You should walk out of there feeling great, aside from the fact that you had to pay for sex.
That is pretty bad. But I think she knows that he wants to keep trying. I real professional salesperson (even flesh sales) knows what it takes to bring the customer back again.
I gues couple orgasm for women in one time sex would be good enough to satisfy a women in generally.... Some womens are exceptional
what do you think Members ....?
At what point did this sad topic go surreal?
thanks everybody............i got the pt.