sex witn prostitute
hi,

i went for sex with a prostitute,while doing sex no foreplays & directly went for p-v situmalation & after i erected she said that she is not satisfied & i m not fit for doing sex.

i tried again with her,i thought that this time i was gud but still she said the same thing.......

i want to ask that is it possible to satisfy a prostitute who is having sex atleast 20times a day with P-V ?or there is really some problem....?

do reply

thanks
i deff. dont think you can satisfy a women whos been having sex all night long at least 20x like you said! and i agree with Catie207. but dont feel bad she's a prostitute for gods sakes!! their's nooo satisfing them lol

your good
but i suggest finding someone that you wont need to pay, just for some sex. that you might get aids or a std from!!!
not a good choice bro.
Hmm. Which country are you in?  Perhaps you should try Denmark and Germany where many of the prostitutes are in Unions and take pride in their work.  Did you try taking back the reciept and getting your money back?

All jokes aside people in the countries where this is legal there are usually regular tests and the professionals are careful enough where the risks are probably equal or less than a one night stand, which is not in itself a reccomendation besides which I think it is illegal in the country the gent is posting from given the name he is using.

That having been said with the obligatory comment that in countries where this is legal crimes are lower etc etc. it is kind of lame to complain about bad customer service from a prostitute.  Sadder that she didn't even fake being pleased with you..

I correct myself this situation is down right pathetic no matter how you look at it.
i used condom while doing sex with her.........can i still catch some disease?
depends on the condom type-materials
Perhaps she needs to go on a customer service course. Isn't the customer always right?
Maybe if you give her a bigger tip, she'll say you're doing a good job.
Seriously though, I think she figured out what it takes to get you to come back. You keep trying to go back and show here how good you can be, and she's getting paid each time.
Man, you don't go to a protitute to try to please her! Her job should be to please you. You should walk out of there feeling great, aside from the fact that you had to pay for sex.
That is pretty bad. But I think she knows that he wants to keep trying. I real professional salesperson (even flesh sales) knows what it takes to bring the customer back again.
I gues couple orgasm for women in one time sex would be good enough to satisfy a women in generally.... Some womens are exceptional
what do you think Members ....?
At what point did this sad topic go surreal?
thanks everybody............i got the pt.
yes off course its possible...who are telling that its not possible they dont know anything about girls..before prostitute she is a girl and every girl gets orgasm if u hit the right button..generally all the wives n girlfriends dont say to their partner that they are really satisfied or not just because of shyness or afraid to being left by the partner..so all the men thinks themselves that ohhh they are macho they are satisfying their wives or gfs so if the prostitute is not getting satisfaction then its her problem and due to her work.but the truth is no t any girl gets satisfaction before multiple orgasm in same time.and for all kind information girls not get orgasm by penis or vagina.they get it by emotion and feelings so they *** through vagina but not by inserting penis..so u should understand how to make  her horny by mind n feelings..off course u need physical but all u have to do in a single time then she if she is ur wife then he will love u soo much that she will be ur slave and if she is a prostitute then congratulations now u got a free sex pass still she is capable n u could give her orgasm...    
Prostitutes can have their own lover. Though they have to have different custormers, they carry on, trying to satisfy their customers. But real multiple all body orgasm with her boy friend. They may pretend to show that they are satisfied by tightening and loosening their vaginal muscle or rubbing finger of perineum of her customer at the time of orgasm.Creating instant love between a customer and a prostitute is not possible.