sex
I'm a 40 year old woman with  a 32 year old boyfriend. We been together for 4.5 years. Sex has been great, the last time we were together he said I was dry after five minutes and now he thinks I been with someone. Can you help me with why this might be happening. I have been faithful to him. I think it might be my diet, I have not been eating healthly. Do I need to see a Doctor or can I fix this myself.
I'm not a doctor! but I know as woman age,and hormones change this happens.
speak to your doctor.
You can always use lube to help out. Sorry to say but this 32 year old sounds like a 18 year old from his reaction. Even if you were having sex with someone else that would not have any effect on how wet or dry you were.
Lube would definitly help and for some reason a few friends and I have noticed a correlation between dry mouth and a dry vaginal so I would make sure that you're hydrated as well.

Best of Luck!
~S.A.
It just happens from time to time and there does not even have to be a reason for it. If your boyfriend is that old and does not know that by now, you might want to rethink your relationship.
He should know by now that a woman does not stay wet all the time, sometime we do dry out.  I believe that is one of the reasons why KY jel was created. Maybe he should take more time in trying to keep you wet.
I'm 40 years old and my boyfriend is 31 years old and he gets soft during sex and sometimes when he first puts it in he gets soft too. and he says I don't get wet enough. We been together for 4.5 years mrs.duran