Sexual Health Community
sexual health related question

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

sexual health related question

am 28 male single and i want marry but i have this problem of premature ejaculation that when i meet my wife i can't last my sperms in the first few seconds, so woulk like to know if there is treatment for that and i don't want dpend on temporary empowerment medicine although am not using it,so is there anything that can help?
THANKS
Hi Afman, there is a simple exercise called edging, if your go to pegym on there you will find out how to do it, its got loads of giys out of this problem.
Good Luck