Sexual Health Community
sexual health

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

sexual health

Is it ok for a woman to discharge all day every day?
Are you having more discharge than usual lately? If so, you might want to see your gynecologist. All women are different. Some have none to little while others have more. If you start having more than usual for you though it really does need to be checked out because it could be an infection.
Thanks. its the same but its really getting to me now.
If it's the same and you're not having more than usual this might be just the way it's supposed to be for you. Like I said, all women are different. Have you tried unscented panty liners? These are better for you than the scented ones.
Yes, that's the one I use. Is their anyway it could stop on this own? Thanks again  
Not that I know of. If you have no infection or hormonal imbalance then this is normal for you.
I did'nt ask if you were on any kind of birth control. If you are, that could be what's going on. Some can cause more discharge and others can cause more dryness.
I am on the birth control and i've been on it for two years now on and off but this has been going on for as long as i can remember. I have been ignoring it but its too much now.