Sexual Health Community
sexual improvement

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

sexual improvement

Am 30 yrs old single. I have masturated alot in my childhood and even now somtime i cant control. My penis is not that healthy, infact overall my very slim but i want my penis healthy (fatty) and strong. Although i have no erection or any disorder but its health not improving since years. can som doctor can advice wat to do?
I am assuming by saying it is not healthy, you are referring to it not being as long and thick as you think it should be. If this is so, I can tell you that I am sure that your penis is just fine. Where you may not be happy with the size, it is always going to remain that size. This is where the saying that is not the size that matters it is how well you use it comes in. There is no magic pill or anything else that can change that, so learn to be happy with what you have.

If this is not what you are talking about, then you will need to provide more information.