sexual urges
i am 2 months poregnant through ivf. i am having sexual urges. sometimes it is so high that i am unable to control. without telling my husband any thing i mastrubated thrice. now i am feeling guilty and scared. will mastrubation lead to miscarraige. i am tensed. i have visited my gyanec recently. its 15 days more to go to her. what should i do now. how to control the urges and besides any other way to know my baby is safe without going to gyanec. n how can i come to know about the gender of my baby without asking to my doc.guide me. thanks
no masterbation will not cause miscarriage! you can have sex while pregnant, it is completely harmless! do not feel guilty about havin sexual urges. it is natural. talk to yor husband or have sex with him. nothing will happen as long as you dont have seriously rough sex.
there is no way to tell the gender of your baby without asking the doc. they need to do an ultrasound to took at the baby to see the gender. no other way can tell you until it is born and you seen it yourself!!
I agree with the previous poster. You can have sex or masturbate during pregnancy, so do not worry. If you have sexual urges, feel free to relief yourself by masturbation or by having sex with your husband.