should i give up on sex life?
I am in the middle of a pregnancy scare.
Me and boyfriend didn't really have intercourse, but he fingered me while i had both my hands on him while i gave him a hand job and i don't know if he had pre-ejaculate on his fingers or not (he didn't ejaculate the thick white stuff but he precummed a good amount). Im also worried that i might have touched myself as i pulled my pants up and when i went to the bathroom to pee and wipe (though i did wash my hands before i wiped).
I missed my period and im fearing the worse. Im having the clear/white vaginal discharge but i don't know if this is ovulation or a sign of pregnancy. I would appreciate some advice. Is there any possiblity that i may be pregnant?
I really do not think you could be pregnant. Sperm does'nt live long outside of the body. I would recomeend using some form of birth control if you're going to have sex. Condoms are good because they help protect you against an unplanned pregnancy and STD's. You might want to go to your local clinic to talk to them about birth control. There are several options and depending on your income you can get it at a discount or even possibly free.
I think your period could be late because of stress. You're worried you may be pregnant. And, not all women start at the same time every month. Try to relax and you should get your period soon.
So, i have tried calming down and still no period. Throughout last year my periods have been irregular and i had taken hormone supplements for two months and it didn't help at all, i still expetianced light periods rather than a healthy flow i used to have. Is it possible that due to my irregularities my cycle has changed?
That explains everything. You have irregular cycles and that's why you have'nt gotten your period. Since you do have irregular periods it can be really hard to tell when you ovulate. So, like I mentioned in my above post, use protection if you do have any kind of sex to help prevent an unexpected pregnancy. Again, I do not think you could possibly be pregnant right now.  
You cannot get pregnant by being fingered. You should speak to your doctor to find a way to get your period back on track.
Im having stomach pains, dizziness , drowsiness, headache and i still don't have my period. Im scarred and could not stop crying. This is really affecting me right now... i may have taken one pregnancy test with a negative result but it didn't consul me much it seems. Also i kind of felt strange on the bottom tip of uterus, like an irritation i think. I got a physical this wednesday but they often say they can't help with this sort of problems..
You took a test and it was negative. You're not pregnant. Can you talk to your mom or another person about seeing a Gynecologist to find out why your periods are irregular? It's not that uncommon in teen girls. There could be a reason this is happening though so seeing a Dr would be a good idea.
Ummm kinda embaressing, but im not a teenager, im 22.... im unemplyed and don't have money and sadly to say im dependent of my parents and lets just say i will not be allowed to easily go to a gyno with how strict they are. In these situations they say leave it be, that its my fault..
well your not pregnant so you don't need to worry about going to the doctor.
Sorry about that. I though you were a teen. You can go to a womens clinic on your own. They will see you and give you a reduced rate or it could even be free depending on your income. You would qualify for that if you're not working.
I don't understand why your mom would'nt take you if you're having irregular periods. That has nothing to do with sex. It's a possible medical condition.  
Hey by the way, quick question, my nipples are tender but im having a lack of vaginal discharge, is that still a sign of pms?
yes