Sexual Health Community
sleep vs. sex

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

sleep vs. sex

Ok, so I know this topic has probably been done to death but I can never seem to find the answer to my exact problem so here goes:

My husband and I have been married for 3 years and we have a 2-year old. Before I got pregnant, we were very consistent in having sex, sometimes 2-3 times a day. It was great and we were both satisfied! We decided to try for a baby and I got pregnant almost immediately. We continued to have sex throughout the pregnancy, not as much but almost every day.
After the birth, we didn't have sex at all until I went for a 6-week check-up to see if I had healed alright. We did other things but it was never an issue. Having to get up so many times in a night really takes a lot out of someone and since I was nursing, my husband couldn't get up for me. So he understood why I didn't really feel like having sex but now my son is two and I still feel like I'd rather sleep than get it on.
I don't understand!!!! I still find him so attractive and I am really in love with him but I don't feel like doing it at all. He complains about it all the time now and he thinks that when we do have sex, it's only because he wants to, which is kind of true but I don't want it to be like that. I think the romance is gone but he thinks it's still around. Maybe my idea of romance has changed and he still thinks rubbing my breasts roughly turns me on... I don't know.
I think it's my self-esteem about my body because I haven't really lost my baby weight in certain areas and I used to be in such good shape. Now I just eat badly because I'm lazy and it tastes good.
But on the other hand, he's constantly telling me he loves me the way I am and that if I think I need to get in shape, then I should just do it and stop complaining about it. But it's hard to especially when I work full-time hours and I get supper ready after work and I prepare lunches and I do laundry and I clean up and I do ...everything!!!!!
He also wants another child...........which doesn't help I think.

ANYWAY, to make this long story short, how can I make him see it's most likely not him, it's me? And how can I get my sex drive back???