slight bleeding and cramping after penetration?
I've been self-pleasing for a few years, but recently there has been small amounts of blood on my "toy." Afterwards I have some slight lower abdominal cramping, but nothing terrible. Just as some background, I'm not sexually active, I am not on birth control, my hymen broke over a year and a half ago, and I have not gotten my period in over three months. Thanks for taking the time to read and answer.
I feel there is enough info here to give you a solid answer but I think good advice would be to go to a doctor. If you have not had a period in 3 months and are not sexually active (and had them regularly before) that is a concern. I also am not sure in what context you are using the word "toy". But anything used to self pleasure should be thoroughly washed and properly stored after each use to avoid breeding of harmful bacteria which could cause infections. And anything not designed specifically to be used as a sexual toy could cause other issues. My advice would be to see a doctor as soon as possible and be as honest and direct with them as possible to see what is going on.