Sexual Health Community
small vagina

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

small vagina

dear ones i have a girl friend who does not enjoy sex with me because she got a big vagina and i have got a small penis so please i want to ask how my girl friend can make her vagina small and if is exercise please teach the kind of exercise.or how i can make my penis bigger in width and lenght safely and naturally and i will be very grateful.
You can not change your penile diameters. Even a small penis can get the job done.
She can do kegels. Kegels strengthen her vagina wall. Just google it:]
Have fun and be safe!
The size of an erect penis is usually over 2 inches is normal. If it is less than 2inches, it is a condition called micropenis.  The woman’s vaginal length adjusts according to the penis size. There are no pills that can increase the size as advertized. Worry too much can affect your sexual performance. So don’t worry and take a good healthy diet and exercise regularly to perform well.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

FranciscaU got it spot on. Your best bet is to help her strengthen her pelvic muscles. Unlike the penis that can vary in size from man to man, the vagina varies little in length. Regardless of how tall or heavy she is the vagina is usually around four inches in length. This can vary however during sexual arousal when the vagina can elongate or 'tent' making it easier to accommodate a penis. Even after childbirth it's rarely any bigger or longer. The difference in size guys say they can feel is only perceived.
If a vagina feels large it has more to do with the condition of her pelvic muscles than size. If the muscles are stretched or naturally lax they don't grip the walls of the vagina as tightly around the penis.
There are plenty of books or online information on how to tighten these muscles. One way of doing it is to get her to try and squeeze your penis with her vagina. This can make a boring exercise fun and easier to remember to do.
You cannot alter the size of your penis without surgical intervention which has a high failure and complication rate. Even then it can only increase length minimally and the risks far outweigh any benefit. Don't waste your time and money with herbal supplements and the like. The companies that make these make vast amounts of money from insecure guys and while they say they work the reality is that none have been proven to do so.
The most effective thing you can do that WILL work is to find out what your girlfriend likes and do that. Also online are numerous articles on how to pleasure a woman but none are as accurate as talking to your partner.
Ultimately sex is about more than just a penis and vagina. It involves the entire body so if one part can't please her then another will.
I just forgot to add two things. It's also the responsibility of your girlfriend to improve sex if she is not happy with it. By this I means she has to communicate with you as to what she would like. Unless you can read her mind its a problem for you both and not just you.
Lastly, if your size is creating such an issue you can buy penis extenders from pretty much any sex shop around. I don't mean useless pumps and creams but rather condom like extenders you roll on. They can make the length an inch or two longer. It means you are wearing a condom if you don't usually use them but it can feel good for her then you can take it off when she is finished with it.
thank you very much and all what you gave me are working good
Erotic zone of vagina is 2 inchies only. So an erect penis of 2 inches can satisfy a woman sexually if other sexual activities like foreplay, erection, time of intercourse till she orgasms.