something wrong with me
Hello, i had my period on schedule last week  and it ended on 28/10 and then i started spotting on 31/10 that became heavier like a period on 03/11.  the spotting stopped for a day and has returned on 06/11. i had protected sex on the 14/10 and took a urine pregnancy test on the 28/10 and another on the 02/11 and they both came back negative. what is wrong with me?
Hi Ray, First question, are you trying to get pregnant? with some woman going through does not mean your not pregnant, I think the best thing would be to see how the next couple of days go, see how things go, before you slip off to your see a doctor.
Good Luck
Thank you for your response.
No I am definitely not trying to get pregnant. I had one Depo Provera injection in November and the side effects were terrible so I haven't been back since. My period has only been back 2-3 months and I haven't found a contraceptive that agrees with my body and I've been practicing safe sex. I'm worried because I know that condoms aren't 100% safe.
Hi Ray, Depo shots have very bad side effects, as for bc pills its a mine field, but on the good side there should be something out there that should suit your body make up, as for the condom yes 98% safe, but if you add in some contraceptive jel on your side, your should be safe till you can find the right bc pill.
Any help.
Good Luck