Sexual Health Community
sperm leaking

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

sperm leaking

hellow people ....i actually masturbated too much for nearly 1 and a half months i suppose .....and i noticed tat my penis dint get erect and was not as strong as it used to be ....and now  i dint masturbate for 4 days ... now my penis is stong and erect ( not like the one i mentioned ) ... but it is not staying erect for much time .... when my penis is erect and after it gets down to normal , i can see some sperm leaking ......will it become normal if i dont masturbate for quite a period of time ??? .. or wat s the soln ???? ...pls help (considering me a virgin)

Yes. As you already mentioned, you didn't masturbate for 4 days and see a stronger erect penis. So keep it up...

Every man is different. Some men can masturbate all the time and still have healthy looking penis and some men should only do it once a day. You need to study your body and determine how often you should masturbate.

excessive masturbation does cause that, and don't worry, take some time off and be gentle to it, and it will become healthy again. You say you already see progress, so refrain for at least 2 weeks, and then try and find a balance with masturbation!