Aa
A
A
Close
sperm leaking
hellow people ....i actually masturbated too much for nearly 1 and a half months i suppose .....and i noticed tat my penis dint get erect and was not as strong as it used to be ....and now  i dint masturbate for 4 days ... now my penis is stong and erect ( not like the one i mentioned ) ... but it is not staying erect for much time .... when my penis is erect and after it gets down to normal , i can see some sperm leaking ......will it become normal if i dont masturbate for quite a period of time ??? .. or wat s the soln ???? ...pls help (considering me a virgin)

Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Yes. As you already mentioned, you didn't masturbate for 4 days and see a stronger erect penis. So keep it up...

Every man is different. Some men can masturbate all the time and still have healthy looking penis and some men should only do it once a day. You need to study your body and determine how often you should masturbate.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1223598_tn?1289972059
Hello,
excessive masturbation does cause that, and don't worry, take some time off and be gentle to it, and it will become healthy again. You say you already see progress, so refrain for at least 2 weeks, and then try and find a balance with masturbation!

Comment
Cancel
1223598_tn?1289972059
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
sperm leaking
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sexual Health Community Resources