Sexual Health Community
spooting after intercourse

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

spooting after intercourse

hiii ...i am 26yrs old...my periods first started at the age of 16th ..i had irregular periods from the starting,consulted many of the doctors ,did some blood test ,urine test,scanning and some medication but never cured..i was married an year ago  ..from past 1 year my periods was like irregularly regular( comes for every 2months correctly) but as the periods starts its spooting for few days then the actual bleeding starts and  lasts to 5 to 6 days ...my last periods was on july 29th ,2010. a week after my periods i had masturbation with my husband,i next day i had spooting for only one day.we generally do sex after my 21st day after the periods (after the danger period). last night i had intercourse with my husband and immediate after that i could see a reddish colour blood while i was in the tub( spooted again) thats it and there was no spooting after that ..we never use condoms we generally go according to danger period...please do reply to me ...
Have you tried going on the birth control pill to regulate your periods? That's the best way to do it, and if one pill doesn't work, try another one until it evens out. I would make an appointment with your doctor to talk about the options you have about the pill and also ask about any other questions you have.
spotting after intercourse can be a number of things, and one can b a sign of cervical cancer, you need to do a smear to see if the cervix is ok and there arent any abnormal, or sex was rougher than usual.

if you arent on any birth control you could go on the combined pill this regulates periods quite well, the mini pill will cause irregularity's as i know :(

if your blood tests and every other test are fine then i wouldnt worry about it too much but if you have had a smear done then get one done, im sorry if i scare you

i thought i was spotting after sex but if found out i wasnt when i gave it up for a week to make sure and i noticed even when i had no intercourse i would still spot, thats what the side effects are on the depo, good luck
sorry to say so ,No i havn't tried any of the birth control pills yet coz i heard that using pills will def give some side effects so both of us were worried about that....thanks to hear so from u ...i am trying to place an appointments with the doctor.

i am very much upset about my health ..after a gap of 2 days it started spotting again from dis morning :(.... and we didnt even have sex last two days...

thanks for helping me

thank u for ur reply..i didnt take my smear still ...i am taking my doctor appointment next week will do it then for sure..

i was not on any of the pills as i was worried usage of pills will tend to side effects...yah all my tests are goods then..can u please explane more about" pap smar" test ..

yah even i am facing the same....will i be safe of this prob :)

thanks a lot