Sexual Health Community
squirting and orgasms

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

squirting and orgasms

im 22 and recently discovered that when i have clit stimulation fluid come some were from my vagina. i dont know exactly were but it just squrits out. sometimes it doesnt smell at all and other times it smell like urine... am i peeing? or am having an orgasm? and can i pee while having foreplay? and if it is an orgasm where does the fluid come from?????? HELP
You are so lucky! I oneley squirted once. I just get wet. It's like ejaculation for females
Below is some information about your mystery fluid and wee it comes from.

"in that some of it is released from the paraurethral glands, some from the bladder (in a chemically altered form of urine), and some from the Bartholin's and Skeene's glands that routinely produce vaginal lubrication. Doctors Schubach and Perry have each done independent research determining that the fluid is not urine, and there are still unsolved questions about just what it actually is. A hormone called aldosterone is produced when we are flushed with endorphins, as happens during sexual arousal. This hormone sets in motion a series of chemical changes in the body, one of which is a significant increase in fluid saturating the genital area, a sensation known as 'vasocongestion'. Simply put, some of us fill up and spill over"
Part 2 can you pee during for play?

I never realy thought about it but when I realy get going brests pointed and gentals lubricating I dont pee even if I feel it there but before I  get into it I can pee and often get up to go. Maybe some other members have coments to. It may be physical or just personal training.
well recently i a freind of mine was tickling my clit and i got heaven i mean it was good... every place he touched had my body reacting by sound, there was a point in time wen i made a funny noise and then laughed at the sound and then laughed at myself for laughing durin an orgasim its as if it was a song playin an all i ave to do is react it was AMAZING im trying to find out what that thing is called!!!! it is the best u shud experience it, funny enuff i dont kno if i squirted that time or not bt normally i squirt when my clit is rubbed, wen aving sex it SOMETIMES does but never as good as wen it get tickled!!!!!