Sexual Health Community
stains in my hubby's underwear

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

stains in my hubby's underwear

hi,
It has been 2 years since i got married. In last 2 months he went for business trip thrice (2days trip every time). whenever he comes back from the trip, i find some white stains in his underwear. but as far as i know i have never seen these stains before these trips and also we wont have sex frequently, mite be once in a month or two months once. I m always interested but he always gives me some reason like he mite get distracted becoz of the calls from office etc... I also noticed from his hotel invoice that he had made a call to local number thr and wen i called tat number it was a girl and she told her name and she works for the hotel where my husband was staying.Its a five star hotel. But i asked y did he make a call to this number, he told one of his colleague called this number from my hubbys room to ask abt dinner. (it was a mobile number) and now i m confused if his collegue wanted to ask abt dinner y did he call this mobile number instead of calling to front desk??? and also is there any method to find whether he had sex with some one?? stork of stains in underwear shows that he must have wore it after he had released his semen some where else..... plz clear me on this...  thank u...
it may be that he has an STD like chlyamdia or gonerrhea. it cant be semen because they all the *** comes out and doesnt stain on underwear unless he putt em right quick and even after he washes em the stain probable wont be there.
Are they large white stains or tiny ones. if they are large that means that he is probably masturbating then pulling his underwear over the head of his penis to prevent from shooting semen everywhere. If they are smaller white stains then i would suspect adultery. Smaller stains would indicate to me that he is ejaculating then putting his underwear on almost immediately afterwards with a small amount of semen left in the head of his penis. The calls to the mobile phone i would definately suspect him cheating as you are correct, why wouldnt he call the front desk?? Also, has he always went on business trips? did he get a promotion and that is why he has to go on trips
? or has he just suddenly had to go on these trips? also do these trips usually take place on his regular scheduled days off or mid week? I would honestly consider phone log, two day trips, his non exhistant desire to have sex with you to be due to his adultery. this is my opinion based on wha tyou have said, for your emotional sake i hope he isn't because i know what it feels like and i wouldn't wish that feeling on my worst enemy
He does not have to be unfaithful. As for the stains - he can masturbate. If the stains are large, he can masturbate while wearing the underwear and if the stains are smaller, he can masturbate without underwear and then some time after masturbation he can put them on and the stains will get there... And moreover, the amount of semen can vary in different situations (sex, masturbation, 1st or 2nd ejaculation, the level of arousal and the length of abstinence etc...)
I´m afraid but there is no reliable method how to find out whether he has had sex with someone else just based on some traces on his underwear...
It can be about masturbation, and when he refuses sex with you, then again it can be because he masturbates or prefers watching porn to having sex. Or it can mean that he has some affair, but it is hard to be sure about it unless you have 100 per cent evidence...
I know if it's been days since I've had sex, I'll have wet dreams and my underwear and pajamas are all covered with semen.