still in pain 5 days after anal sex
Soooo....my and my boyfriend had anal sex abut a week ago. I have liked anal play for some time but have never had full on p-a sex until then. Pretty sure we did it right. Slowly and lots of lube. We used baby oil however and maybe thats the irritant? I don't know. It was fun and felt great...at the time. He finished inside of me and after going to the toilet, we comfortable went to sleep. I didn't have any problems the next day but two days after I started to hurt a lot. now I'm sore all the time and going to the toilet is crying painful. I have tried hemorrhoid cream but it isn't really doing anything for the pain. I have no idea what the heck is happening!
You should go see a doctor if you're still in pain like that.  Make sure to eat lots of fiber and drink plenty of water to make pooping as painless as possible.  Baby oil is a bad choice for anything but solo male masturbation that doesn't end in penetration, because oil degrades condoms (which you really do want to use for anal sex, since it's easier to spread things that way), and some things like to grow in oil.  Are you bleeding at all?  Either way, this is something you need to get seen soon.  Try not to be too embarrassed; they've seen worse, guaranteed (just keep reminding yourself that you're not in the ER to get a lightbulb out of your ***).
That has happened to me before. Even after a week. It'll go away don't worry. If it doesn't , it is best to go to the doctor.
Hi Gal, You say he finished inside you so no condoms? then? do you know if he is on any antibiotics, if so these could be the irrtant, they can give the female vagina problems so why not the rectum, its either that or your having spasms.
You also say used baby oil was this your first time useing babay oil, if not then you can count that out, me and my wife have used it for years, for both vaginal and anal, never had on problem, never any irrtation either way.
Hope this helps, any questions please come back.
Good Luck
Hi Gal, look google anal spasms after female anal sex, your find some intresting amswers.
And try this one as well, google, anal sex and baby oil, also some intresting answers.
Good Luck