swelling on vagina during intercourse
My girlfriend experiences a lot of pain quite often during vaginal intercourse.This is mainly during 'doggie style' or when we do it fast.This pain is due to a red swelling at the bottom of the vaginal opening which comes only during intercourse.Once it develops,the pain from the red swelling becomes too much to continue.The exact spot where this swelling occurs is right at the bottom of the vaginal opening,just above the perineum.'Posterior fourchet' and the area where the 'bartholin gland' is present are other definitions that I got while searching on the internet which should give an idea of where exactly this spot is.
Do advise how to overcome this issue as it is affecting normal and regular intercourse.
Try using lube.  You are probably rubbing it during sex.  She needs to be wet enough so she will not get injured or have proples. This may help.