Sexual Health Community
swollen inside

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

swollen inside

I had a laporoscapy 2 weeks ago. Five days ago my husband and I tried to have some gentle intercourse. He found it very difficult to get inside me and once inside he said I felt swollen and very uncomfortable. This made us stop as he wasn't comfortable to continue. Does anyone have advice as what to do next as we are both scared to try again.
Can you give us more information as to what kind of surgery you had and what it was for? Did you have a hysterectomy?