Sexual Health Community
swollen vagina after sex

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

swollen vagina after sex

okay so im 17 and me and my boyfriend are having sex and he likes to have rough sex, well  my vagina got really swollen like right on the inside and my vaginal lips were swollen very badly and I need to know if this is normal because this have NEVER happened to me before and I asked my boyfriend but he said it will go down and it has yet to even feel any better.  
Did you use condoms or something that you would normally not use when having sex?  I have swollen up before from that point i started to use polyurathane condoms because i figured i became allergic to latex condoms.  

I used warm cloths to keep pain and swelling down.
need to use lub. it will help with the dryness of your vagina......and go to the doctor