Sexual Health Community
testicles

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

testicles

My girlfriend seems obsessed and fixated with my testicles [very large, shaven, evenly shaped, and low-hanging; not unlike a prize stud bull...]. she is constantly grabbing and squeezing them whenever we make love.She says they turn her on and that they contain the...essence of my manhood and my being. Is this normal? Is she correct? How do i get her off my nuts?
Hi, why does this bother you, is she hurting you when she pulls on them? If not then let her play her game, its very normal to me.
Talk to her about it if it bothers you maybe she can explain it in a way that makes things more comfortable for you but if it doesnt hurt I say enjoy the attention and allow yourself to take pleasure in it......your choice but remember to be honest with her especially if it continues to bother you.....you dont want to kill your sex life because you werent honest about something that was making you uncomfortable......good luck
Google testicular massage. Pick up simple and safe method. Teach your partner How to massage. After few sessions she will get satiated and leave you testicles alone. If she is still fascinated with your testicles, you can have a regular massage. Testicular massage is good of sexual health.
Hi Testicles, So as long as your getting no pain the enjoy what she is doing, if you have somthing that is nice and a girl loves it, dont knock it, this mat never happen again.
Enjoy.
Good Luck