traumatic masturbatory syndrome
i have developed a problem of masturbating prone since the age of 10yrs... i am 24 yrs old now and masturbate 1-2 times daily... i do not use porn to masturbate... but only fantacize about women i know.... i am a virgin and have not had any sexual relationships ever in my life...my erections i feel are slightly weeker now... i am also on high BP medicines as BP is a hereditary problem in my family...

i am willing to start a healing programme to stop masturbating so that i could recover my erections to full as it used to be earlier.... please someone recommend me something about how shall i go about the things and what all precautions and measures shall i take to completely solve this problem... any help will be highly appreciated
thanx in advance
go on through the pegym site.. google it and you will find it very helpful! :)
Hi Friend, I think your problem is your meds, its a known fact that these do cause ED, google this 10 ways to bring HPB down with out medications, and see how you get on with that, it will give you back your sex life.
Good Luck