Aa
A
A
Close
unable to aroused sexually?
l have a Loving companion, he's very patient with me, but! he enjoy having Sex more than 3-times a week, my problem is, l'm unable to be aroused to the point to where l can have sex, it's very upsetting, please help me?

Thank You,
                                    Sadie
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Everyone's desire levels are different.  I have a very high sex drive and my wife not so much.  Our solution?  Just have less sex.  If he values your opinion he will simply tone it down a litlte and masturbate when he needs a release.  

Do you not feel any arousal whatsoever?  If not, that could totally be normal too as some women do not at all.  I would say, first, try having sex fewer times a week and see what happens.  If you still do not feel aroused, talk to your mom or close friends.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Yes! as a matter of fact, l can get seriously arouse to the point of wanting to orgasm..But! When it comes to engaging in intercourse, l Lose it totally, l can't talk to my Mom, she died almost 30-yrs. ago..

On my own, l can reallly get turned on to the point of Orgasm, but can't get over to the point of Orgasm..you might say, l'm just @ the edge..But no release of tension..

lt's very upsetting, l want to be able to have a Climax!! l get just to the edge, & nothing..
l can tell you this much, l was extremely truned on once with my Companion, but! nothing took place..                                   Carla429
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Are there any people in the medical field, that post answers on here..
l have a preplexing question..
Will Medications effect a womens Sex Drive, or lack there of?  l take alot of meds.
& feel like my Sex Drive is in the Cellar..l know how it feels to get really turned on, but l can't get to the point of Orgasm..

l have alot of Sexual Tension built up! it's been Yrs. since l've had any release..l get just to the edge, & not able to Climax..l think if l did reach a Climax, l'd probably Orgasm (s) 3-to 5-time in a row..one after another..

l can read sexual stories from people on my Computer, & feel my Clit swell & throb, & thats that!!  & my Nipples get hard..

Masterbation doesn't help, just gets me to the edge, l'm not able to Climax!!

My companion & l practice alot of Sexual Fore-Play..

Carla429
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
unable to aroused sexually?
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sexual Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703