Sexual Health Community
urinating while having sex why? i need to stop

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

I have a problem, when me n my b/f have sex Im always peeing almost everytime the sex is great but I pee ...I've tried peeing b4 sex I've tried almost eveything n I also tried to tell him maybe It's not pee but *** but he insists that It's pee I'm sure he's right tho, I don't know what to do I've never had an orgasim or at least I dont think I have I'm all messed up I can't even have my clit touched too much or i go crazy n not in a good way sometimes....way  too sensitive I can't take it It's driving me crazy and I know he's tired of me peeing what should I do should I see a doctor??
i thnk u hav 2 mak up ur mind b4 sex dat u 'll not go 4 pee.....n did it b4 sex.....orgasm is not a big deal tell ur b.f. to drve u easily in begining n faster later, n go 4 good foreplay(fingering,bodykissing).
may be it work 4 u !!
Sounds like it maybe a female ejactulation. If that is the case, you have one of the few men I have ever heard saying they don't like it. If he is that opposed to it, there may not be anything you can do to make it stop. I would just suggest you put down plenty of towels ahead of time.
i use to ALWAYS have the feeling i had to pee druing sex. i was told it was because i was really sensitive inside and he was hitting a certian sensitive spot. i went away after a few months.
I think its your sensitivity nerves thats doing these ejaculations. Maybe they are real sensitive and stimulate real easy causing this, but I'm not sure. Just like jml1986 said, put down towels before yall get sexual so there won't be a problem with messes. Don't really worry about it, every women is different in those ways. OR you just have a bad bladder problem while having sex haha.
I agree with kim1989, I think he's just hitting a sensitive spot
No you are peeing.  I do it all the time also.  I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years now and we are both use to it.  We just ignor it because I cant lie while in the act of peeing it is a VERY good feeling.  Sometimes I wish I could stop but it just happens.  I absolutely HATE IT when people try to protest thats its not pee.  My dear it is ABSOLUTELY pee trust me I know I have been urinating for 20 years.  It smells and looks like pee.  but more or less I have learned to accept that thats what happens.  I mean honestly it has gotten to the point that if I DONT pee, he feels like he hasnt satisfied me....;) lol  We change ALOT of sheets.....lol