urination during anal sex
I am a male & often enjoy anal sex/masturbation. Recently I have had this problem where every time my partner, or myself using a sextoy, penetrates me deeply I start urinating heavely. The faster & harder the penetration the more heavely I will urinate. This, as you can imagine, is a huge turn off for both myself & partner. We both use condoms & alot of lubrication. This happens wether i drink or not.

Thank you for your time.
This is not uncommon with anal sex. The deeper you are being penetrated, the more pressure is placed on your bladder. The only thing you can do is try to pee as much as possible before sex, not drink liquids for an hour or two before sex, and/or not go as deep. You can also google something called "Kegel Exercises." This are usually done to help with premature ejaculation, but they should also be effective in helping you try to control your bladder. The same muscles are involved.

Hope this helps..