vagina depth
what is the  average depth of the vagina of girls of height 5 feet 8 in to 5 feet 10? can a **** of 4.8-5" satisfy them?
Technically, the deepness isn't the issue. Most nerve endings that send pleasure to the girl is only a few inches in. The reason why females like the length is the longer the penis, the longer the dragging across the nerve endings. If you're small, just go faster.
Personally I find the more average sized penis better than a longer one- you can work more with different positions. With a longer guy, it's very easy for him to hurt you by going too deep and after getting hit in the ovary it makes you very nervous....

If you're finding that your partner(s) are not feeling satisfied perhaps you should try different positions. Some women have a much harder time getting an orgasm and need to be touched in just the right way, so ask your partner what feels best for her. Sex isn't rocket science, but still a little bit of guidance can take it from good to amazing.
well i m  not at all bothered about men or womens height,,,,,,,,,just for curiosity in my mind a posted it,,,,,,,,,,liked the way u told sex is not rocket science but it needs guidance make someone more happy,,,,,,,lol.........what is ur height?.....only asking for curiousity..........
I'm 5ft 5 which is pretty average among my friends so yeah - all my opinions and pearls of wisdom come through the eyes of women between 5 even and 5ft5.
my erect penis size is 5 inches,,