Sexual Health Community
weird penis skin

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

weird penis skin

hi i am a 19 year old boy .I was circumcised at the age of 12 in italy and since there only problems have shown on my penis ,to better clarify it i am virgin and have masturbated a lot as i was scared to show my defect,i am posting some pics and hope that someone may help me as i was too embarassed to visit a doctor.
You're probably worrying over nothing!! what is normal and what is not when it comes to penis color can help men to relax and enjoy what nature has provided. In addition, with the right approach to penis care, men can make the most of what they’ve got.  Very few, if any, men have a penis that is the same color as the rest of their skin. It may be lighter, darker, pinker, or any of a number of other arrangements of color. Men who are dark-skinned may find that the beginning of the shaft is darker, lightening to pink or tan towards the head; while lighter-skinned men may have a darker head. A large percentage of men have a two-toned penis, with distinctive bands of color. All of these variations are completely normal and harmless.
Light/white splotches are normal. Patches of skin that are very light or white, as though the skin has been splashed with bleach, are an indication of vitiligo. This is an autoimmune issue which affects the pigment of the skin, leaving some areas white. It is harmless, and it cannot be spread to a partner. Men who are affected should have no need for concern.
Men notice their penis skin in great detail, the truth is that most potential partners are not likely to think anything of some variation in color or skin tone. On the other hand, a penis with red, raw-looking, flaky or puffy-looking skin is sure to set off warning bells - a penis that looks unhealthy is not something that a woman wants inside her.
Now go find yourself a girlfriend and have some fun!

The penis changes as we age.  You have no reason to worry.