Sexual Health Community
what Penis size hurt

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

what Penis size hurt

i like to know what Penis size hurt the womens most....  I have over 6 inch..  My women complains if i am on top and she is down ...    
Does 6 inch or little over also hurt...?
It depends on the size of the woman. We are all made different. The size of a womans body does not dictate what size penis she will be able to handle.
depends on the deapth of her vagina aswell.. a little over 6 should be that bad, 7 and over is when they start complaning
so what is the average vagina size of women ,,?
No real average size.
the average size of a womans vagina is 5.5 inches. penis's start to hurt them based on the width or girth of the penis not neccisarily the length unless your jamming it in there.
NO size ever hurt me at all. But I breezed thru childbirth. lol
what sizes you experinced..?