Sexual Health Community
what does losing your virginity feel like/abstinence

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

What does it feel like, losing your virginity? is it really as sore as everyone says it is? and if you dont bleed then have you not truly lost your v? can i hear experinces good/bad from people please. im curious. i also want to knwo if you think its better to wait until marriage before having sex? is it worth the wait? eg. theres this guy i know and hes really good looking and we get on really well,( were not dating) he has all christian beliefs, eg no sex before marriage so im wonderin if it would put him off even considering having sex with me if he knows i've have had sex.

i havent had sex im just wondering, hence the first question

help please
Tags: virginity
Wait till your married - you'll never regret it!!
I totally agree with the above poster. Wait until your married. You can not take back losing your virginity to someone you don't love.
wait until youre married for sure! i always said i was gonna wait and then dated a guy 5 yrs older than me who i went to church with and lost my virginity. and once you do it once, youre gonna want to do it again. yes, that is an excuse but its also the truth. if you have sex with him or anyone else and it doesnt work out, youre probably gonna have emotional scars from it, not to mention you could end up getting stds like i have, which is no walk in the park. just wait and dont have sex til youre married and any guy who tries to pressure you into it isnt worth it. sex is awesome but its not awesome enough to wreck your life or someone elses or risk getting stds or pregnant. you have your whole life to have sex with your future husband so theres no need to do it before