Sexual Health Community
what have I contracted, fungus or bactrea?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

I am having this problem for 9years now and have not talked of this to anyone due embarrassment so please read this long post and kindly advise. It started when out of desperation I aloud my dog to lick my penis on few occasions upto ejaculation. Next morning I had immensly itching tiny bumps on skin between inner thighs and scrotum. On rubbing the itch increased further and the bumps formed white ring like boundaries. I continued rubbing until the bumps eroded, merged to reveal inner reddish burning skin. In hours this spread to entire genital upto inner foreskin and skin under pubic hair. I had this severe itch and burning for few weeks after which it reduced to being ocassional after applying common medicinal powder.
Then on penis skin has become quite dark revealing several faint broken black spots in light brown skin on stretching. Penis head and inner forsekin has faint dark areas too with visible dark veins on inner forskin. Scrotum skin has a dark area below penis. The skin between scrotum and thighs has become bit moist, black rancid smelling and extends over little portion on inner thighs and scrotum. I also have small dark rough patches on both toe bends. I get occasional unbearable tingling on inner forskin, scrotum and under pubic hair. The forskin tingle increases when its moist especialy post ejaculation. Sometimess the forskin seems loose and forms folds if I bend. On rubbing the affected areas I get skin eroding and falling off in form of small white grains. I also have few pigment like spots on shaft and scrotum which clear and appear at different places. On rubbing under pubic hair some hair fall off along with skin erosion. Maybe as secondary infection 4-5yrs back I also had abscess on shaft and under pubic hair starting as bumps and aggravating on rubbing, masturbation which I cleared of puss myself. Lately few months back the tingle, wetness & smell has extended from the scrotum to the entire crack including anus. Dont know if this is related but from round about that point I am having feeling of incomplete evacuation and some stomach bloatedness.
please help figure out what I am suffering from? Please do ask if you need more info or
Have you seen a doctor for this?  You need to asap.  I don't think anyone on this forum can help you at this point.  Please don't have sex with anyone, and get to a doctor.  Believe me, they have seen and heard it all, so don't be embarrased.  There is no need to be.  
9 years? why would anyone suffer like this for 9 years!!! Unless you live in a remote part of Africa. If you live in a developed country go to your doctor or free Sex clinic and get examined and tell them your story. As the previous person told you, doctors have seen everything and thungs much worse than this situation.  If need be, you do not need to use your real name name and you can use a wig (just kidding). You do not to have something like this for 9 years and not take care of it. Go.
So today I went to see a dermatologist (in my country's leading govt hospital) and tried explaining him symptoms the best but he wasnt convinced. I told him about the intial breakout of intense itching and eroding leading to soreness. I also told him about the present eraser like rub-off on inner forskin/head on rubbing finger on it, breaking pubic hair on rubbing. Showed him prickle causing light dark areas on base area of head which come and vanish in few days. Showed him two black spots on scrotum and told him about prickle which happens anywhere on scrotum. To no avail. About the past abscesses, he told me to come when another happens. He dismissed it all as not abnormal and that it happens with age and not to everyone. Me not being satisfied and anxious he gave me atarax for 4weeks. I may be proving myself paranoid here but here I am being asked to stay with some kind of skin infection rest of my life.
now who here has even one of these being normal?
This is not an expert forum. If you can afford the fee, you should post your original question with your doc.otor's comment on the STD Expert Forum or on the Dermatology Expert Forum so that those doctors can give you a second opinion.  The doctors on the STD Forum are very good.